Impact the lives of children and have fun while you volunteer as a volleyball coach! Use your talents to teach sport fundamentals as well as the value of sportsmanship, teamwork, integrity and respect for authority. Never coached before? Don’t worry, we will provide you with all the resources from Upward Sports necessary to teach the sport, share life lessons, and coach your team.
Some requirements include:
– Attend and lead practice once a week (hour) and games on Saturday mornings (hour)
– Love to have fun and be with kids
– Growing relationship with the Lord and comfortable to lead team devotionals
– A minimal knowledge of the sport you like to coach
– Good communications and organizational skills
– Able to handle conflict, if arises.
– Able to put together practice schedule (Skills development, Drills, and more)
– Able to delegate a Team Parent
– Attend Coach Training (Tuesday, March 19 6:00-7:30p)
Online registration is open through March 5. Register early! Once league divisions reach capacity, a waiting list will begin.
If you have a username and password established with our Registration system, you can sign-in once you follow the above registration link.
NOTE: If you do not have a Registration Account, click on the Registration link above and first time users must first create a username and password to get started to establish an account. Once an account is created, existing users can return anytime to view/edit program selections and/or register for new programs. To view the Getting Started Guide, click here. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Recreation Office.